Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We need you to become a Haitian Hero!

My name is Jimmy Jean-Louis, and some of you may recognize me as The Haitian from the TV show Heroes. You may not know that I was born and raised in Haiti. Several of my relatives and friends were killed in the earthquake.
In the aftermath of this horrible tragedy, we are already seeing many true heroes rise to the occasion. But the damage is still beyond anyone's comprehension, so we need as many heroes as possible.
So, would you please consider becoming a hero to the Haitian people, a Haitian Hero?

1 comment:

  1. I had heard several weeks ago on NPR a story from the owner of Munchies. You had mentioned the free meals that are being served from there. Is this still happening & can supplies be shipped from USA directly to Munchies? Suci

    ReplyDelete